Tuesday, August 9

I honest to goodness intended to go for Ethical Dilemma this morning. I set my alarm clock at 5.45 AM & all, with every intention to go for classes.

But due to some discomfort in my sleeping pattern, I woke up at 7 AM. Fabulous. & I stared blearily at my clock & went, 'Fuck it lah' & dropped right back to bed.

So Daryl came to pick me up at like, 11 AM & I went to Ang Mo Kio's Polyclinic, which was bursting with people. Seems like it's cool to be ill now. But I'm not ill! I just needed some...stuff from the doctor. & yes, being prodded by cold, sharp and hard metal instruments is not fun at all. God. I hope that it'll just go away. *talks to my ailment* GO AWAY LAH!

& then we went back to his place & I promptly knocked out for 3 hours while he Maple-d & Battle-fielded. Well, I was really tired since I had a very disturbed sleep last night so yep, couldn't really blame me. So we were supposed to have dinner with Ian & his girlfriend, Kian Gap & Hui Sia but Ian busy attending some sort of party at Sentosa. So Daryl, being the nice guy he is, decided to go all the way down to Sentosa to meet him! -_- Yep, so the 4 of us trooped to Sentosa for Sakae Sushi (it's retarded since we had to pay a total $10 for the entrance fee & the service was slow & the food at Sakae ain't fantastic) & after dinner, picked up Ian & his girlfriend - Tammy from some resort.

& of all places, we headed down to Mount Faber. It would have been perfect if we had some breeze but no, it was humid, & we left after a short while of looking at the landscape filled with tall building & lights which we couldn't recognise without the help of those help boards. Well, the 3 guys were supposed to be catching up but turned out that they didn't really talk all that much. So we'll probably be meeting up again soon enough. Lol.

I can't wait for the NCC Day Dinner though. Daryl bought me a black dress for it & I'm really all excitable now. :)

By the way, I've caught Willy Wonka on Thursday (the day it was released) & I like it a lot (not because of the plot & all but because Johnny Depp is absolutely fab in it & I think he's becoming like my favourite actor now because he's just so great in these psychotic bizarre roles) but if you're not one for colourful fantasies, don't bother.

Right, off to bed soon since I'm meeting Daryl again tomorrow. Honestly, I've been having the best week seeing him EVERY SINGLE DAY since he got back from Thailand. I'm not gonna be used to it when he books in tomorrow night. For now, it feels like he has already ORD-ed! Lol. Ah wells. I'll just wait.

Darling baby, you're the sweetest sweetest thing on Earth. :) I think you're perfect in every way & stop denying it, you had all these girls swooning at your feet back when you were in secondary school eh? Heh. But too bad for them coz' I managed to get my hands on you first.

Summer has come & passed.
The innocent can never last.
Wake me up when September ends.

Like my fathers come to pass,
Seven years has gone so fast.
Wake me up when September ends.

Here comes the rain again,
Falling from the stars.
Drenched in my pain again,
Becoming who we are.
As my memory rests
But never forgets what I lost.
Wake me up when September ends.

Summer has come & passed.
The innocent can never last.
Wake me up when September ends.

Ring out the bells again.
Like we did when spring began.
Wake me up when September ends.

Here comes the rain again,
Falling from the stars.
Drenched in my pain again,
Becoming who we are.
As my memory rest,
But never forgets what I lost.
Wake me up when September ends.

Summer has come & passed.
The innocent can never last.
Wake me up when September ends.

Like my fathers come to pass.
Twenty years has gone so fast.
Wake me up when September ends.
Green Day [Wake Me Up When September Ends]

No comments: