Thursday, September 15

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Aye, how come my little blue Chuzzle has shades?

& I finished 1 & a half of my 3 packets of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. In 2 days. Wtf. Must explain the 2 new gargantuas on my face. I think I need a healthier anti-pms cure. I need milk. Gimme my Daisy Hi-Lo! NOW! *proudly wears my milk moustache*

Oh. & I finished my Jason Mraz review for epinions.com. It's...uh...2 pages long. So I think I just might write a generic one here. Heh.

By the way, here's the song I am utterly addicted to now. & yes, it's by Jason Mraz. Did you even have to ask? :)

Take off both your shoes & clothes
I'll follow
Undo corkscrew
Drink from half of a broken bottle

Lately we're running out of time, aren't we?

Smoking often & calling out our guilty pleasures
Let's keep talking anything to stop clock watching
Lately we're running out of time aren't we?
Crazy for running all the time?
Maybe
Let's forget we're running out of time

I'm off like an aeroplane
I'm licking your postage stamp again
I'm using my right brain & I'm praying that we don't crash
Who knew I'd come so fast?
So what if a two pump chump can't last
But I made it to three and I foreclosed a five-minute fantasy
On a short lived flight making love on economy

No jumping conclusions
I don't think there's no solution
Let's get backwards & forget our restless destination
Let's live in the moment just this time could we
Just take one moment of our time maybe
Let's forget we're running out of time

I'm off like an aeroplane
I'm catching my second wind again
I'm using my left-brain & I'm righting all my wrongs
I'm yearning to turn you on
I've been working on getting you off so get on board

Well how can I guess by the subject of the best predicate left unsaid
When the matter is too delicate my loneliness is evident
& it's you
You're running through my mind
& it makes me crazy

Lady dreamer you might be the soundest sleeper
Tonight sleep tight & build your nest upon my shoulder

Clockwatching [Jason Mraz]

No comments: