Tuesday, January 17

It's been 4 days since I lost my wallet. I guess it's a gone case by now since I've went to the Lost & Found section, & obviously, my contact details are in a card in the wallet so if I haven't received a call by now, chances are that the person who found the wallet is probably revelling in her 'luck'. & I say 'her' coz' I left it in a female toilet so it has gotta be a female who found it right?

Oh wells. I guess I'll just have to let go of those stuff & start from scratch. Get a new wallet, save money to buy the stuff I wanted to buy with the vouchers, take more photos with Daryl, get my EZ-link card done & all.

Anyways! I've been watching 'The 10th Kingdom' maniacally within 2 days coz' it got me hooked. Must have been the fairytale-like plot. Or it might have been Scott Cohen. :) Dashing charming sweet & utterly romantic Wolf.

& to continue drowning myself in the sorrows of my loss, I shall go watch Lost! Heh. Season 2 Episode 10 ok? FASTER THAN ALL OF YOU! Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

No comments: