Friday, January 13

Today is Friday the 13th.

I lost my wallet on this particular Friday.

If anyone finds a black Pierre Cardin leather wallet in school (Ngee Ann Poly), please please please return to me. You can take the money & what not. I just want the cards & the photos back.

I have 2 ATM cards (including my boyfriend's), EZ link card, matriculation card, Popular & Starbucks vouchers, $50+, (edit: & $20 international calling cards to call Daryl with & haven't even started using yet), & a lot of cards in it. Somewhere in one of the compartments, it has a card with my name, address & phone number on it.

If anyone finds it, please please please return it to me. Or you could just drop it in the Lost & Found department. Take the money if you do. Just return everything else in it. Please. I'm begging you.

Anyway, thanks Trina for driving me back to school & searching with me & then driving me home. Thank you! I don't know what I would have done without you then. I was so frantic & panicky & disoriented & desperately searching for it in tears & if it weren't for you, I really don't know what I would have done.

No comments: