Saturday, July 8

Well, Kboxing on Wednesday with the shorties was fun as usual!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jack's shaky hands

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Timer works better eh?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hey, I thought it clicked already!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My censor is cooler than yours, so there!

We spent 2 hours in Country Manna, having dinner & bullying Jack who happens to work there. Lol.

It's going to quite a farewell Valerie is gonna have on the 13th. You're gonna be missed, girl. :)

(I have videos but YY made me hook fingers that I wouldn't upload them because they're...well, throw-face. Hehe. :P As usual.)

Friday was spent at Daryl's friend's commissioning at the Home Team Academy. Which was pretty darn funny coz' well, I kept exclaiming 'Another one bites the dust!' when the 'poor' fellows collapsed.

Right, I had my good 3 off days so I'm back to work this evening. :(

No comments: