Thursday, January 11

Val's BBQ was fun. We ate a lot, & acted like kids, basically.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We were cam-WORING. -laughs- That spelling mistake is made on purpose.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Val: Let's make a funny face, like this!
The rest of us: Huh? -turns to her-

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We all landed when the camera went off.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nice, but my face was entirely covered. LOL.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Not bad!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Uh, Manda landed. The rest dropped out because jumping makes one tired, no?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
YAY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Collage ripped from Val.

Val said 'Toast up!', we toasted up. Val said, 'Drink!', we drank. Val said, 'Act drunk!', we acted drunk. Val said, 'Pretend to pour your drinks on Louis!', we did. Val said, 'Ok, now bite your cup!', & we bit our cups.

We're so terribly obliging. :)

Anyways, it was loads of fun. We were a bundle of sweats & worn out stamina at the end of the day. :) :) :)

& I promised to tell the world how sweet my boyfriend is so here I go. My boyfriend is terribly sweet. He came & picked me up after the BBQ & sent me home even though he didn't even attend the BBQ (not that he wasn't invited of coz'. Val welcomed him warmly with 2 open arms but he declined coz' he thought we were going to sing karaoke & he LOATHES karaoke.) & he had work early next morning. So yes, he's very very very sweet. & mine.

So I gave him 20 cookie points (brownie points are from my parents, while I give cookie points) but he didn't want them coz' he said they can't be exchanged for anything. :(

No comments: