Wednesday, April 4

So I'm preparing to go clothes shopping tomorrow for baby's 1st birthday. I idly browsed through the websites of Topshop Mini (nothing impressive), United Colors of Benetton (I'm curious enough to head down to the outlet tomorrow), Fox Baby (catalogue isn't available yet, but I'm heading down tomorrow), Osh Kosh B'Gosh (the first choice outlet I wanted to try), Ralph Lauren Kids (ridiculously overpriced), & Baby Gap.


I am madly madly madly in love with the baby range from Gap.

Every page illicits squeals of, 'SO CUTE!!!' Gap's range is just way adorable. I imagine little chubby babies dressed up in in these clothes, sitting in a row (Skye/Darrelle/Danielle would probably say they look set for target practice) & looking oh so picture perfect. The clothes range from happy Safari, to sexy Dressy (look at the long-sleeved bodysuit), to cute Playwear, to simple but still fashionable Bodysuits & bright Springwear.

I spent an hour navigating through this site (again & again, I must add), lusting at all the baby wear. From the smocks to the hoodies, from the sandals to the knitted vests.

& then it hit me.

There's no Baby Gap outlet in Singapore.

PAH!

No comments: