Wednesday, April 4

3 things that scare me:
Nights during the Hungry Ghost Festival.
Growing old.
July, when the 7th & final book of Harry Potter is released.

3 people who make me laugh:
The Boyfriend - Daryl Goh Something Something.
Vidz.
Britt & Sarah (They make me laugh more when they get together).

3 things I love:
Anything to do with The Boyfriend.
Having money to spend.
Listening to Jason Mraz while reading Harry Potter. Haha!

3 things I hate:
Being scared.
Know-it-alls & those who speak to you condescendingly & those who chatspeak.
Being broke.

3 things I don't understand:
Men never failing to discuss NS when they get together.
HTML.
Daniel Radcliffe & horses.

3 things on my desk (amidst the hundreds):
My drinking cup that reads 'The World's Greatest Grandpa'.
Harry Potter & The Order of the Phoenix.
My brother.

3 things I'm doing right now:
Answering my brother's random questions half-heartedly.
Coughing.
Typing.

3 things I want to do before i die:
Travel to exotic & faraway (are they mutually exclusive?) places.
Can't think of anything else.

3 things I can do:
Be Aunt Agony (I just urge them towards what I feel is the right thing to do & for some reason, things go well).
Move my ears.
Bullshit in papers.

3 things you should listen to:
Your pre-school teacher. The teachers after pre-school corrupt you.
The news.
More Jason Mraz.

3 things I'd like to learn:
Saxophone.
Swimming.
To relax & stop being a worrywart.

3 favourite foods:
Pasta.
Ice-cream.
Cakes. (All fattening like anything.)

3 beverages I drink regularly:
Plain water.
Coke.
F&N Grape.

3 TV shows/Books I watched/read as a kid:
Enid Blyton.
Roald Dahl.
Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers!

3 people I have to tag:
Tiffy Warrior.
Stephanie the lesbian partner.
Samuel TOH. (Who'll probably think memes are gay.)

No comments: