Friday, July 27

Eargh. Some people just don't understand. They don't, really. They think the world revolves around them, & disregard how I feel. You're being a cold jerk who doesn't understand other people's feelings.

& then the 2 blabbers, who went around telling EVERYONE what my job is. Could have fucking got me into trouble, they could. Assholes.

& everyone is quitting. We're officially 4 people short now. & for some reason, they hired 1 new person from the US side, not from from Singapore. So now, they're overstaffed there, with as many as 6 people working on the same shift, while we struggle with 2 per shift. & when I gave my input on how we are the ones who actually need more people, she gave me a dressing down & said that I was lucky they were hiring at all & she said, 'Welcome to business, hun.' Wtf. Why would I be lucky when we're shorthanded & struggle with the morning shift all the time? & we don't even have enough people to shuffle around, or swap shifts with, or take MC or emergency leaves. It's really quite ridiculous. & I said I wasn't demanding for more help, I was curious on why there was nothing done with people leaving ever since last year.

& I'm quite stressed about advertising & PR. For advertising, I haven't heard back from the company I sent an e-mail to. The post-assignment seems to be really quite extensive. I'm afraid I don't hear back from the company & I have to change a company. I can't think of any. I don't know how I am going to do creatives on my own. As for PR, I basically don't understand the lectures at all. I keep mixing up advertising & PR research & methodology stuff. & I'm just so fucking tired of everything. Of being so broke that I can't have lunch with the rest of the class & have to go home & eat instant noodles. Of those people who don't have to work & they can have what they want. I know I shouldn't be annoyed, but I am when I'm this overwhelmed.

& I'm bitter. Yes, I am. I don't know why.

I'm just generally angry at the world right now. I don't feel like talking to anyone. I'm just fucking pissed with the fucking world. & I just want to sleep everything away. Just sleep & sleep & not having to wake up.

& by the way, if you don't already know. I'm mad at you. I don't like how you don't appreciate what I do, take what I do for granted, & say insensitive things without thinking.

So I'm mad at you. You, you & you.

Just get the fuck away from me, everyone.

That includes you too.

No comments: