Friday, September 19

Daryl & I were bored so we decided to complete this survey which we half-attempted months ago.

I stole this off Steph's blog ages ago.

So here it is. We were a bit mad. But it doesn't matter. No one's gonna read this anyways. ;)

What is your favorite song of all time?
S: SO BLOODY MANY, how to answer? But 90% of them are by my Jason Mraz.
D: He's not yours.

If you could be successful at any job in the world, what would that job be?
S: Zillionaire.
D: GeZillionBillionTrillionKillionaire... -owned!-
S: Shuddup, you don't even know the order. Anyhow. & you want to be an investing pilot/piloting investor.
D: Shut up your mouth.

If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
S: SPAIN.
D: U.S

What is your favourite word?
S: It used to be 'surely'. Now it's 'LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!1111111'
D: Horseshit.

What makes you cry?
S: Daryl.
D: Sam.
S: It's gay if I make you cry.
D: Ok seriously, watching expensive cars get thrashed.

What makes you laugh?
S: Daryl. I laugh at him, not with him. (Does imitation of him with Mickey Mouse ears, buck teeth & droopy eyes.) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
D: ...

If you were an animal in the wild, what would you be?
D: CROCODILE.
S: Yah, sure. Uh, whichever animal that is at the top of the food chain.
D: CROCODILE!

If you won the lottery, how would you spend your millions?
S: Being self-sacrificing, I'll give Daryl 150K to go get his pilot license. Then I'll give some to my parents, some to my sister + brother-in-law + niece, some to my brother, buy a big spanking new house, get a nice car, go on vacations. & oh, a private jet would be nice too. Uh, then I'll give some to my favourite charity - Make-A-Wish Foundation. That's it. No other.
D: HAHA.. wokay. Chronological order, give some to my parents, buy a Lamborghini Reventon, Skyline GTR R35, Aston Martin and an Audi TT R8 for Sam and... get my commercial pilot license then invest the rest!

If you could time travel to the past to correct any mistakes you feel you've made, would you?
S: Of course. Who wouldn't? But you'll mess up the space-time continuum! & then there will be consequences. Like, The Butterfly Effect.
D: Yes.. any idiot would..

Do you believe that the cup is half empty or half full?
S: A cup is a cup is a cup.
D: What cup?

Who was your hero as a child?
S: Yellow Ranger.
D: Johnny Bravo.

What do you do for fun?
S: Uh. Neopets. YouTubing. Reading blogs. That's fun. I basically have no life.
D: Annoy Sam.

Are you an outdoor or an indoor person?
S: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Indoor.
D: Outdoor, opposites attract.

If you had only six months to live, what would you do first?
S: I would rob a bank, buy myself a life of luxury. Until the law catches up with me, that is.
D: Horseshit, 1st of all, I think you'd screw up the whole thing and then go like 'oh f..'
S: Answer the question, goddamnit.
D: I'd spend that 6 months thinking of what I'm going to do.
S: & then he'll die without accomplishing any. HAHA.

What 3 words would your best friend use to describe you?
S: A tad mad.
D: Greatest friend everrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Where do you see yourself in five years?
S: 27 years old.
D: A PILOT.

What are you most proud of in your life?
S: Getting my Phi Kappa Phi honor. & getting an A2 for 'O' Level E Maths when I failed it throughout my secondary school life.
D: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. ha... not funny. Proudest of getting A2 for my Higher Chinese!
S: Don't bullshit. You flunked your Chinese Basic.
D: Next!

Do you own any pets, and if so what do you have?
S: My pet Daryl.
D: Ok.

Who do you admire most?
S: My alter ego.
D: Johnny Bravo and my parents.
S: Johnny Bravo, that's why Daryl's a himbo.

When do you plan on getting married?
S: Ask the guy.
D: Ask the bank.

Get the number or give the number?
S: Give the number.
D: GIVE WHO!
S: Don't be stupid. It's a hypothetical question. Answer it.
D: Both.

Romance or Kinky Sex?
S: Both. :) Why can't I have both?
D: We don't do sex. (Hi Mom!)
S: Hi Daryl's mom!

How do you feel?
S: Wha? I feel that this question is stupid, that's how I feel.
D: My leg's numb.. Cos you're sitting on it.
S: Ok, so you can't feel. Good.
D: It's k.
S: HAHAHAHAHA! (P.S. You'll only get this if you watch 'Arby & the Chief'.)

What size shoe do you wear?
S: 4 or 5.
D: 11 or 12.
S: Looks more like size 376452.

Water or 100% Juice?
S: Uh. Juice, I guess.
D: H2O.

Would you rather be hot or cold?
S: I like cold better than hot.
D: COLD.

Would you rather lose an arm or a leg?
S: My left arm. To be specific.
D: Stewpid.. None! haha!
S: Stupid. First, you can't spell. Second, that's not a choice.
D: SHART UPP. I KAN SPAAIL~##!!!11one

Favorite Place to Eat?
S: PASTAMANIA.
D: Anywhere BUT PASTAMANIA.

Opera, Musical, Concert, Play, Performance, or Other?
S: JASON MRAZ CONCERT!
D: Mraz concert i guess.
S: YUH. MRAZ FTW!!!!11111111
D: Change my mind, Parliament sessions.
S: Boring as hell, you are.
D: Whatever, Yoda.

What is your favorite clothing brand?
S: As of now? Hollister.
D: A&F.

Most Memorable Past?
S: I lonch understand this question.
D: ...
S: I think he doesn't understand the question as well.

Most embarrassing moment?
S: I rolled down a flight of stairs when I was 12, a tad drunk, & landed at the staircase landing at the feet of a cute guy with his bunch of friends, & he nudged me with his foot & asked if I was ok. While his friends laughed. :(
D: Thick-skinned, don't have any.

If you had to pick one car, which would it be?
S: Audi R8.
D: That's RIDICULOUS! JUST ONE!? Okay, BugattiVeyronLamborghiniReventonMurcielargoLP640SuperleggeraFerrari430AudiR8S5NissanSkylineR35GTRBMWM6M5M3BentleyContinentalGTRollsRoycePhantomPorsche911GT3MercedesSLRAstonMartinDB9. S: Wah lau.

Your favorite Disney Films?
S: I don't really know. I never had a childhood. EPIC PHAIL.
D: Jungle Book.

Why did the chicken cross the road?
S: Because it was emo & wanted to become roadkill.
D: To get away from you.

Do you support Paris?
S: You mean the person, not the city right? No. She's an attention-seeking, ugly wannabe.
D: Financially? What are you... horseshit?

Where is Waldo?
S: In yer phace.
D: With Master Chief.. LOLOLOLOoOlLLOLOL!!1111

Favorite element?
S: The element of...SURPRISE!
D: Plutonium.. -evil laughter-

What was your last thought?
S: Amorous teenagers making out in public.
D:

Firefox, Internet Explorer, Netscape, or other?
S: Internet Explorer.
D: IE.

Who are you going to vote for in 2008?
S: Uh. What? In Singapore? Uh, ok. I think you mean the U.S. presidential election. I like Obama.
D: I can't vote but I'm hoping Obama would win.

Juice and crackers or milk and cookies?
S: Milk & cookies.
D: Milo Dinosaur and Cheese Prata.

Favorite fruit?
S: Watermelon. Or mango. Or mangosteen.
D: Cheezels.
S: That's not a fruit.
D: Ok, Chipsters.
S: ...

Which is worse? A bad laugh or a bad cough?
S: Huh. They're not even related.
D: A bad question.

Are you a cat or a dog person?
S: Neither. I'm a people person.
D: Both!

Would you rather be blind or deaf?
S: Wtf.
D: Normal thank you.

Define yourself in 3 words...
S: SAM IS OWN.
D: DARYL OWN SAM.
S: SAM IS 1337!
D: DARYL OWN SAM.
S: FOR THE WIN!

Do you eat cold cereal at night?
S: Yes yes yes.
D: No.

What is your favorite TV show?
S: HOUSE M.D.
D: Top Gear.

Kill the spider or let it out?
S: Kill it.
D: Give it to Sam.
S: Yuh. & I'll kill it.

Do you shower every single day?
S: Of course. How dirty do you think I am? Twice a day, in fact.
D: Yes.

Walking past a beggar, spare change or ignore?
S: Ignore.
D: Change.
S: Well, if he's handicapped, I'll spare change. If he's not elderly, and is perfectly healthy, then I'll ignore.

Boat or bus?
S: Uh. If the boat is like a raft, then bus. If the boat is some luxury yatch, then boat.
D: Look at answer for 'If you had to pick one car, which would it be?'

What is your favorite Pj Fabric?
S: Hello. I don't wear PJs.
D: Guys in PJs are gay.

Where do you want to travel next?
S: Europe!
D: Florida.

What would you do if Michael Jackson asked you out?
S: But...I'm not a boy! He won't ask me out coz' I'm not a boy. Do I look like one? :(
D: Run!

What is your favorite food?
S: Pasta.
D: Milo powder.

Do you read Harry Potter books?
S: OH YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES I LOVE HARRY POTTER TO THE MAX.
D: Harry who?

What is your favorite place?
S: SPAIN.
D: Home!

If you could have one super human power what would you choose?
S: OMNIPOTENCE!
D: Anything stronger than Sam's.

Have you had a beer in the last week?
S: Nuh. I don't drink beer.
D: Not a beer person.

Vitamin Water or Gatorade?
S: Coke.
D: Gators!!

Favorite body part?
S: Uhhhh. Uh, neck?
D: Why are you so weird?
S: Because I don't like my facial features, nor my skin, nor my hair, nor my body. I even hate my fingers & toes. So, neck or ears.
D: Orh. Ok, I like my knuckles.

Flip flops or sandles?
S: Flip-flops.
D: Havainas!

What do you do on fridays?
S: LIKE TODAY! Spend time with the boyfriend if I don't have work. If I do have work, then I'll be working, obviously. Duh.
D: Which boyfriend?
S: I only have one. Hence, 'the'.
D: Orh. I do on Fridays whatever can't be completed on Thursdays.

How tall are you?
S: Tall enough, dammit.
D: Tall enough, dammit.
S: He's like a giant.
D: (-Napolean Dynamite-ish-) GOSH!

Do you like bananas?
S: Is this a Freudian question? Coz' I'm not falling for it, you know.
D: Er, you make me not want to answer this also. But I do eat bananas before my runs.
S: Phallic symbols, yet he eats them. HAHAHAHA!

No comments: