Wednesday, January 7

I got my fucking laptop back from the service centre on Saturday, & it fucking crashed again today.

At least I can restart & load into Windows unlike the previous time, but it KEEPS crashing now.

I plugged in my HDD to back up some remaining information & it fucking showed the blue screen again (about some crucial error & it performs some memory dump) so I unplugged it in terror. What if it wipes out everything from my HDD too? I'll just die.

So now I'm backing up the remaining information on CDs.

If it happens again, it's back to the bloody service centre in the middle of bloody nowhere.

Fuck Vista, fuck Acer. Yeah, fuck Acer. I hate you now.

This laptop has barely passed the one-year mark, & it's already showing me the blue screen of death.

I hardly play games on it, I scan registry & disk defrag regularly, & I'm not even a hard-core downloader.

Wtf.

No comments: