Saturday, January 3

I'm severely PMSing.

Like, really severely.

I haven't been feeling all that well.

Had a headache yesterday which went away after Skye gave me panadols.

My stomach has been churning for a week or so now.

& I felt really queasy on my way home yesterday & almost threw up on the bus.

But now, I'm feeling the mother of all rages.

I'm feeling really bad about raging, but I can't control it. I just feel so bloody angry. I'm raging for no reason at all.

I don't wanna go out coz' I don't want to snap at people I'm going out with.

I decided to stay at home but I don't think it's such a good idea now.

Something is building up inside me & I think if a family member so much as ask me a question, I might shriek & burst into tears.

So. I guess I shall head out after all. Alone.

No comments: