Friday, February 6

So it looks like Acer can't be bothered to fix my laptop properly.

After its second stint at the service centre, my laptop STILL hangs when you first switch it on, STILL displays the blue screen, HANGS again when you restart from the blue screen, & STILL emits funny snapping sounds when I restart. The exact same problems from the first time, now with funny sounds.

I am so mightily pissed off, I am going to call the call centre on Monday & make a BIG fuss.

I don't care if my one-year onsite warranty has expired. It is ridiculous if I have to take leave from work to make an early trip all the way down to the service centre at Jurong East (it's always bloody crowded, so you gotta go when it first opens to beat the crowd, again), be without my laptop for 2 weeks, take another leave & ANOTHER early trip to pick it up.

& I did all that, twice in 1 & a half bloody month. So it's still not fixed. Wtf.

I'll throw a hissy fit, be such a bitch that they would come down & pick it up & FIX the goddamn thing like they should have from the very start.

On a brighter note, I've found a job. :) I'm really excited about it. The job scope sounds really interesting, & it's exactly what I want to do & more. The people there (well, at least the 2 who interviewed me) are fun & jolly & really nice. The pay isn't the best, but it's acceptable in times like this. The only gripe I have is that it's in the East, which will take me more or less 1 & a half hour to get there. D: & it's really ulu too.

But hey, I will not be picky about location. It's the only interview that made me feel so relaxed & comfortable, & it's the only one which job scope attracted me very much so, & it's the one I wanted most badly.

So I'm just happy. I officially start on the 17th, but I don't want to go into much details about the place or the work as I don't want to jinx it. :)

No comments: