Sunday, March 1

NEVER, EVER, BUY A FUCKING ACER.

I swear to God, I will never buy their products again.

I just picked up my laptop this morning from the service centre, apparently fixed. Switched it on at the centre & it turned on fine so I left it at that.

Came home, turned it on to transfer my documents, FUCKING HUNG 3 more times (each time after I forced restart) & now, the snapping sound came back & even force restarting it won't turn it on. I have the exact same problems as I did in December, after servicing it 3 times.

I am so fucking sick of it. I just sent a very very angry & sarcastic e-mail to Acer, & if they don't fix this, I swear, I will call them EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY & make a big ruckus.

I know the sensible thing is to get a new laptop. That is, of coz' the rich way of doing it. I am far from rich. & I have almost 2 years left of extended warranty, so I have every right to get them to set things straight.

I'm so angry, I feel like punching the wall or screaming &/or both. I'm going to kill something.

DON'T FUCKING BUY ACER.

No comments: