Wednesday, August 21

LOTD: Cleopatra

So this is from MONTHS back, and I thought I should post it now. I've gone through 2 more hairstyles since then so believe me when I say this is from really long back!

I know right? Those bangs needed to go.
A very bad job of putting on falsies since I have hooded lids which fold over the band of the falsies.
I is sad. I is look like an Amazonian Cleopatra.
Foundation: Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation
Setting Powder: MAC Blot Pressed Powder
Eyeshadow Primer: UDPP in Sin
Lid: Gunmetal (from Urban Decay Naked Palette)
Outer V: Creep (from UD Naked Palette)
Middle: Half-Baked (from UD Naked Palette)
Eyeliner: Kiss Me Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Eyeliner
Lower Lashline: Blackout (from UD Naked Palette 2)
Mascara: Christian Dior Diorshow Iconic Waterproof Mascara
Blusher: Illamasqua Powder Blusher in Hussy
Highlighter: Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Pink Oyster
Lipstick: Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick in 955 Empire Rouge

No comments: