Tuesday, August 26

I'm in school...HALP!!! Lol...man, I can't even stay away from school in the first 2 days of the stupid break... bleargh...

Oh well...supposed to meet Ting but she didn't call so I figured it's off again...sigh...Ting ah, you're just too busy isn't it???

Supposed to accompany Shiwei to study but then, we ended up playing games & crapping in KAP...really sad...for him, not for me...lol...I've got no exams remember? Too bad!!! But then, it was quite fun...we were all crapping & everything...& I managed to pluck the balaclava off his head! Woohoo! *waves the beanie around*

Library's really hot & stuffy...stupid Shiwei...chose the wrong place...never mind, I've gotten my revenge...so how's the permanent marker, eh, Shiwei? Mwahahaha...I'm feeling really eeevvviiillll today!!!

& I was dying inside to hold you
I couldn't believe what I felt for you
Dying inside
I was dying inside
& I couldn't bring myself to touch you

Timmy Thomas [Dying Inside To Hold You]

No comments: