Tuesday, September 2

Stayed at home the entire day today...I feel like I'm already under home quarantine. Lol...oh well...& Ti ain't feeling too good lately as well...cheer up honey. You've got me, & the rest of us here!

Went to the doc yesterday...waited a bloody hour+ before finally getting to see the doc. She thought I had dengue fever...& then asked whether I went to East Coast or Pasir Ris...& I was like, 'No...' & she told me there're some serious cases of dengue fever there. Alright, stay away from the people who live in the east side! Hahaha...but the doc did say my throat's kinda terrible though...so I've gotta stay away from fried, heaty & spicy stuff! *sniffles* Can't do without spicy stuff!

I think my body's losing too much moisture! Die man...I woke up to find my face flaking a little! Ahaha...maybe a little oversharing of information! But it makes me think of Flaky...he has dandruffs, while I'm flaking from the face! *sobz* Sue me then. I'm a narcissist! Haha...

Anyway, Z called! Fine, so his initial ain't Z, but I just like that letter Z. That's besides the point. He called but my phone was on silent mode & I didn't hear it so I called him back a little later. Turned out he was just gonna tell me something regarding someone else. But I didn't care. I was just really really happy to hear from him. His voice really made my day...since I haven't seen him for quite some time now. Ok, so I know it's impossible but I still can't control it right? I'm still a little high... :)

Ah, been writing these little cards to some of my friends in JC, who are gonna have their promos or A levels soon. Ting's gonna go like, 'Sam & her little cards...' But I don't know whether I should send him one. He's gonna take his As soon. I did tell him in his birthday card that even if I am searching for answers & lost memories, he won't be a part of it, & I'll never bother him again. But I can't help it. I just can't help myself. I care too much. Alright, so I may just send him one. Just for the sake of it. It means nothing after all. Just a good luck thingy.

Alright, somebody teach me how to let go. If I can't let go, just shoot me. That's enough years of clinging on...get a life, Sam!

Look into my eyes
You will see
What you mean to me
Search your heart
Search your soul
& if you find me there
You'll search no more
Don't tell me it's not worth trying for
You can't tell me it's not worth dying for
You know it's true
Everything I do
I do it for you

Bryan Adams [(Everything I Do) I Do It For You]

No comments: