Friday, October 24

Did some bit acting for Light Years. So so corny...we were acting like some crazyish bimboish stalkerish groupies at Outram Park's bus-stop in the morning at 9! Lol...& we were like squealing & all. Sounds stupid but it was quite fun. I've decided. I like acting! Haha...but whether I'm good at it, I'm not sure. I just hope I didn't sound sarcastic. But I doubt it. I guess we were pretty convincing & the director asked us whether we chase idols often. We were like, 'WHATTT??!!' Haha...we were asked to go back for a shoot in the afternoon & turned out we had to act like students just milling around in the back...& throughout the whole shot, we were like moving back & forth. Pretty obvious. Looks like the students lost their way in campus & all. Haha...& we didn't change out of our clothes. It's gonna be like, 'Aren't those the crazy groupies???' Lol...oh well!

Gonna meet Vidz & Tiffy tomorrow! Yay yay! Miss my pinky too darn much! My Tiffy Wiffy! Haha...ok, miss Vidz too! But I just saw her like last week! Ahahaha...bleargh! Alright, I miss all my dearies! Whee! Feeling quite high now...lol...

Raindrops keep falling on my head
But that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turning red
Crying's not for me, coz'
I'm never gonna stop the rain by complaining
Because I'm free
Nothing's worrying me

B.J. Thomas [Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head]

No comments: