Wednesday, November 5

Wow! Doesn't this blog look good now? Someone fixed the alignment & size thingy for me! *hugglez* Thanks dearie!

Heh...went to my dearie's place today...stuff happened. Got kinda upset & had an urge for ice-cream. So I bugged Tiara to come out...& she went all the way down to Far East to eat ice-cream at Gelare with me! Thanks Tiara darling! But before she reached, I was all alone & bored so I called Xun & found out he was in Subway...went down to join him for a while. & then when Ti arrived, he accompanied me to Far East to meet Tiara. & they took turns to try cheer me up. Love them both! 2 of my bestest friends...don't know what I'd do without them! Thanks Xun, you've always always been there for me. Thanks a whole lot! & thanks Ti! Always willing to listen to me whine. *grinz* Love you both! & Ting too! Yay!

So anyway, things are fine now. All the stuff are clearer & out in the open now. & I definitely feel way better! Heh...

Sorry to all those reading this blog. It has been a hell of a rollercoaster ride eh? The up & down thingy. Lol...exactly what I have been feeling. But I do hope my feelings have settled down & all. :)

Ah, really bored at home...been fiddling with my new phone. Bwahaha...sorry, just had to mention it! Gotta find a job real soon...I'm like hard up for cash. Grrrr...

Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road
Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go
So make the best of this test, & don't ask why
It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time

It's something unpredictable
But in the end it's right
I hope you had the time of your life

Green Day [Time Of Your Life]

No comments: