Sunday, December 21

Thank you everyone for all the nice messages...Andrew, Shaun, John Ji, Dawn, Farhan, Tiara, Ting & of coz', the threat from Vidz. 'I'll KILL you if you do it again.' Thanks Vidz! Will keep that in mind! Haha...

Yeah, was basically feeling really horrible that day...& a little the day after that but I'm alright now. I did something stupid, something I vowed never to do again. So once again, I must renew this vow. I wouldn't do anything as stupid as that again. Wouldn't. Nope. Zilch. Nada. Never. It's just plain old stupid. Inner struggle when I was doing it. But never again. NEVER.

Yepz...let's see what's happened. Went out with Vidz, Tiffy & Farhana yesterday. Finally got to see my wifey after so long! Haha...mad hair! She's so funny...as funny as ever! We laughed at everything as usual. Laughed at Kushi(Vidz: 'What in the world is that?' Me: 'Mutated versh of sushi perhaps?'), laughed at my wifey's hair(Farhana: 'It's punk ok?' Me & Vidz: *paralyzed with laughter*), & we saw Darrelle & Mui Peng & Esther! Haha...bumper day yesterday. & I saw this soccer ball in Adidas at Heeren with Raul's signature on it & was squealing & Vidz picked up the ball with Zidane's signature on it & we were both squealing & refusing to let go of the balls. The salesguy was laughing. My future home's gonna have a room dedicated entirely to Raul. A shrine built for him. To worship him. Haha...& this stupid woman was eavesdropping when I was planning the fireplace for my future home. A fake one of coz'...but at least can hang stockings! Haha...

Hmmm...was gonna eat Pastamania but ended up at Subway. Subway's stuff are yummy but the sandwiches are so messy! I was dropping the fillings(steak, onions, lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, capsicum, pepper...the works without pickles & olives)all over me. All over my bag as well. Ewch. Gotta go wash my bag. But I was so insistent on Pastamania, they agreed to have Pastamania on Christmas Eve. *whoops* Yay! My craving for pasta! Was supposed to cook it today to curb my craving but I was too lazy to. So now, I gotta bear with it for a couple more days & I get to have my pasta! Haha...also, Vidz taught me how to crack my CDs & now, I've got 'No One Lives Forever 2' & 'The Sims' in my lappy. Howvere, there's some error so still cannot play. Bloody annoying. But Vidz has taught me how to play 'GTA: Vice City' properly...we totally share the same taste in games! Great minds think alike. & stop with the 'fools seldom differ' thang, everyone! Haha...

Watched the match between Valencia & Sevilla. Poor Aimar got elbowed & suffered a black eye. Poor thing...tsk...& I saw Vicente & Jorge Lopez! Wowee! *nudges Trina & Tiara* Remember us talking about them both when Valencia played Real the other time? Haha...Vicente is still funky!

Alright, gotta go buy dinner for me & mom. My dad brought the kids to Science Centre(he actually wanted me to go! Imagine. Me, at the Science Centre! Horror of all horrors!) so we're gonna be all alone. Tsk. & it's back to work tomorrow. Eeaarrgghh. & I think Ting's not gonna be working any longer. So it'll be me. All by myself. Haha...never mind, it's another 6 more days & I'm off, freeer(is there such a word?) & richer. Lol...& oh, gotta meet up with Andrew soon! Sorry for putting it off again & again!

Once bitten and twice shy
I keep my distance but you still catch my eye
Tell me baby, do you recognise me
Well, it's been a year, it doesn't surprise me

Happy Christmas
I wrapped it up and sent it
With a note saying "I love you"
I meant it
Now I know what a fool I've been
But if you kiss me now
I know you'd fool me again

Last Christmas I gave you my heart
But the very next day
You gave it away
This year to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special

A crowded room, friends with tired eyes
I'm hiding from you and your soul of ice
My God I thought you were
Someone to rely on
Me, I guess I was a shoulder to cry on

A face on a lover with a fire in his heart
A man undercover but you tore me apart
Now I've found a real love
You'll never fool me again

Last Christmas I gave you my heart
But the very next day
You gave it away
This year to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special

Face on a lover with a fire in his heart
A man undercover but you tore him apart

Maybe next year

I'll give it to someone
I'll give it to someone special

Wham [Last Christmas]

No comments: