Saturday, January 10

Gah. Met up with Hong in town today after WebGra...we went to take pics at this card station thingy at Far East, had ice-cream at Gelare(heaven on earth, I tell ya), went to Heeren & spent like ages at HMV, went to Sakae for dinner(yum yum yum...fried tofu & chawanmushi) & then took more pictures again. You know those nice sticker thang? Haha...yeah, that. Suddenly, we're having so much fun doing that & we just snapped & snapped. Shutter happy. Haha...too lazy to upload the pics to the site I use to host my pics(forgot the name of it...lol...)...will do that soon enough. Dearie looked so sleepy today...haha...

Supposed to have dinner with Tiara but then, she couldn't make it. Sigh...she's leaving for NZ soon. Like so abruptly. & she's like my bestie in Ngee Ann! What am I gonna do without her? *sob* Man, I hate hate hate this. To put it in Dan's words, I've been 'moping like a sick monkey' the entire yesterday. Grr, I'm so gonna miss her. *croons* All by myself...alright, I'm just being dramatic. But it's true! I'm so gonna miss her. There's not gonna be anyone to tell me stories, lame jokes, being evil with me, cackling at the most nonsensical stuff. Sighhhhhhh...don't know what to do now. Feel quite lost. & the weird thing is, I feel like laughing & crying at the same time. Jeez.

WebGra wasn't too bad. At least the lecturer is nice...she wants us to be on first name basis with her...& she explains like wayyy better than Choy. Haha...Choy Kok Kee, we were reminded. Lol...

Handed up WritComm. I crapped majorly. Had no idea at all what I was going on about. But hey, at least it's one down.

Can't wait for Jerome Lo(J Lo. Haha...)'s lecture on Monday. He's one hell of an interesting guy. & he thinks it's absolutely funny to tell me that Raul is bisexual just for kicks. I was like stunned coz' he said it so seriously, & he was going on about how the marriage was like some smokescreen to cover up his sexual abnormality & for a sec there, I was like stunned. But then he was going on about Raul's nose job & I was like, 'Shit. You're kidding.' Grr. Haha...& yeah, apparently, he has 4 imaginary friends. Haha...he's goddamn funny. Too bad marketing is a boring subject.

Radio Production is cool...Anita Kuan(Big Mama...she calls herself that...) is like those boisterous, hyper, chirpy type of person. But still funny. It's cool that all our lecturers are like pros in the field of media. We had Patrick Wong last sem, who was from SPH. Our favourite lecturer Mr Millians was from TV...can't remember what it was though. Suja Thomas was a newsanchor on TV. & Choy was from MENSA. Ok, maybe not the media field part but he was from MENSA. Nuff said. Now, we've got Anita who was a DJ with Symphony & then Newsradio, & then went on to be a newsanchor as well. & now she's here teaching us. Cool. They've all got interesting backgrounds. Haha...

Vidz went back to Cresent on Tuesday! Ahhh...didn't ask me! Hrmph. We were supposed to go together! Lol...never mind, you'll hafta go again! I don't care! I miss Crescent...the banana uniform, the food(thai mee siam & Darrelle's peanut soup!), the stupid rotunda, the spastic slope, the art gallery which we always changed to 'Rat Gallery', the horror story telling session in the comp lab, disasters in F&N(think explosions...on a smaller scale of coz'), running from Mrs Siah(spent the entire Sec4 doing just that...she had a problem with my shoes for having more blue than white...urgh...), running from Ms Chia(another horrible fixture in Crescent), escaping from mass run(anyone remembers the major escapade where we ran into the classroom, locked it, sat huddled at the back of the class in the dark & ate mee goreng quietly & trying not to snigger when we heard teachers walking around outside?), major copying of homework in the morning & in beween lessons(thanks to Tiffy & Yix & anyone else who did whatever we were supposed to do)...ooh, my personal fave has got to be annoying MaLeong. What can beat that? For extra lessons after class, we waited till she was near our class before disappearing home. So she saw us leaving one by one from afar but couldn't do nuts & by the time she reached the class, we were all gone. Haha...& we used to laugh at her 'criminal outfit'...(Bel: When did they let you out of prison?'), her 'Pull down your pants!' (Put down your pens), 'Off the satellites!' (Off the center lights!), & how can we forget dear old MaLeong who used to book us for laughing? *winks at Vidz* Vidaya(MaLeong called you that!) got the brunt of the whole booking fiasco. Haha...alright, I should stop reminsicing. Getting sniffly already. Lol...

Tired now...talking to my dearie on the phone now...he's still outside...haha...& it's like so late now...

Reminiscing about the time
Back in the day when you were mine
Wish that I could press rewind
Reminisce about the time
Reminiscing about the time
Back in the day when you were mine
Wish that I could press rewind
Reminisce about the time

The Blazing Squad [Reminisce]

No comments: