Wednesday, January 14

Good lord. Aaarrgghh! My goodness, what a day. It's the perfect example of a 180 degrees change! I woke up on the wrong side of bed...was bloody grumpy & being the typical bitch I am, kept whining & complaining & griping about anything & everything else. First of all, someone was mad at me...the word here is 'was' coz' he isn't now. Haha...& then I was coughing...& I wanted to withdraw money from the ATM machine in the atrium & it was bloody out of order. & the stopper for one of my earrings disappeared. I was just pissed off. Even though CATS & IAC were pretty ok...the lecturers are really nice. & I made new friends...but yeah, my grumpiness stayed on. But towards the end of the day, at about 3, my grumpiness was gone. Haha...just the thought of Hong ungrumpified me. Lol...

Met him at Lot 1 after that...felt so bad about abandoning Elle & Farhan. Haha...we ate Long John's, & not to my surprise, he was being stared at. It's bloody amusing. I don't know why, we can't go out in peace. All these people just blatantly stare. I'm not being paranoid. Coz' I usually stare back. Haha...maybe it's his hair or something...or just that he's cute. I don't know. Secondary school girls taking pics of him with their camera phones at Yoshi previously...& now, all these stares. I'm not annoyed actually, just amused. Haha...& admit it Hong...they stare at YOU. Haha...but too bad peeps. He's mine, all mine. I'm selfish & I wouldn't share. Haha...

After that, we browsed around in Lot 1 for a short while...went Seiyu & did stupid things...went to Levi's & Adidas & all & he kept doing the 'Do I look Jap?' thang. Haha...& I kept annoying him by trying to make him pose for me with girly bags & shirts. Haha...PINK!!!

Hung out in my area...god, he's the sweetest thing on earth. I think he's not human. *swoons* Honestly. But I kinda embarassed myself by doing what I did when he told me something so unbelievably sweet. It stunned me & then I just couldn't help it & teared up. I couldn't help it. Goodness. I'm bursting with all that I feel. I'm overwhelmed. He's so so sweet. Eeaarrgghh. I'm addicted. Haha...

We're on MSN now...both of us listening to the 'Love Actually' soundtrack on this cold rainy night. But I don't feel the cold...in fact, I'm all warm & happy. I haven't been this happy for such a long long time. & even then, my happiness usually lasted like a couple of days? But this time, I've been like freaking cheery for 2 entire weeks. It's you darling. Honestly.

He just makes me really contented. Have got nothing else to ask for. Ok, I know, I'm sappy again. Vidz is gonna spray me with her anti-sappy can again so I better stop. Heh...ok, on that note:

I love you dearie...

Love, love, love
Love, love, love
Love, love, love

There's nothing you can do that can't be done
Nothing you can sing that can't be sung
Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game
It's easy

There's nothing you can make that can't be made
No one you can save that can't be saved
Nothing you can do but you can learn how to be you in time
It's easy

All you need is love
All you need is love
All you need is love, love
Love is all you need

Love, love, love
Love, love, love
Love, love, love

All you need is love
All you need is love
All you need is love, love
Love is all you need

There's nothing you can know that isn't known
Nothing you can see that isn't shown
No where you can be that isn't where you're meant to be
It's easy

All you need is love
All you need is love
All you need is love, love
Love is all you need
Everybody

All you need is love
All you need is love
All you need is love, love
Love is all you need
Love is all you need
Love is all you need
Love is all you need
Love is all you need
Love is all you need

Lynden David Hall [All You Need Is Love]

No comments: