Monday, January 5

My comp's still anti-blog but I just need to write. First day of school today. Have got quite a scary lecturer who deeply traumatized me on the first day. Damn scary. But the other lecturers are pretty interesting. Lol...

Anyway, after school, I hopped down to town to meet dearie at Cuppage as he was playing pool with the rest. Wanted to give them a shock but somehow, they weren't as shocked as we thought they'd be. Weird. Haha...

The rest of them left & both of us went to Crepes & Creme at Heeren & we ate yummylicious crepes. Sure took our own sweet time & I bet those people were dying to get rid of us. Heh...oh oh, saw John Ji! Haha...stupid brudder. He was like opposite me & I guess I didn't see him & he called my phone & went like, 'Look here, look here!' Haha...so crappy...

Then we hung around a little & wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. I'm floored. Wow. I don't know. I'm just wowed. I don't know what to say. Aarrgghh. Watch yourself Sam! Be careful...don't let everything get to your head! But...it's like wow. Aarrgghh. Be really careful girl! Watch your step...

Oops, dearie called. His mom found out. This is bad. After only 4 days? But apparently, she didn't say nuts. He's rather surprised as well...imagine what MY mom would say. Or what she'd yell. Haha...don't even want to think about that! Alright, I'm off to bed. Tired, & totally wowed still. Haha...

You really know where to start
Fixing a broken heart
You really know what to do
Your emotional tools
Can cure any fool
Whose dreams have fallen apart
Fixing a broken heart

Indecent Obsession [Fixing A Broken Heart]

No comments: