Wednesday, March 31

Hmmm. Learnt a nicer alternative to 'drunk'. Nope, it's not intoxicated. It's 'inebriated'. Haha...sounds so much more refined than 'bladdered' & all. Lol...

Feeling a mite better now. I've finally seen the big picture in its entirity. The problem lies with him, not me. Give me some time & I'll get over him. This whole stupid thing would probably be indelible but it's gonna be left deeply etched in my memory as part of a lesson learnt. I'm just glad I didn't get in too deep. Even though I honestly liked him. It's just not worth it. I need to learn to be smart & stop being the stupid gullible me.

Felt horrible when I woke up...eyes couldn't be opened. But yeah, finally managed to prep up for school...we were talking a little about the narcissism of the modern guys. All the metrosexuals who can't pass a mirror without peering into it, making sure their hair's in place, that they've got no little stray bits of leftovers by the corners of their mouths. Being groomed is one thing, overly narcissistic is another. Well, enough already. Stop putting the women out of their jobs coz' preening is our job ok? *holds breath hoping there are no Sandra Bartkey's fans around*

American Idol tonight. JPL JPL JPL. Can't wait can't wait...

Why can't I breathe whenever I think about you
Why can't I speak whenever I talk about you
Its inevitable, it's a fact that we're gonna get down to it
So tell me
Why can't I breathe whenever I think about you

Liz Phair [Why Can't I]

No comments: