Wednesday, March 31

The theme is Motown. & almost all of the performances were rather mediocre. Drats. I don't care what they say. Jon Peter Lewis still rules.

Hmm, surprisingly, I'm not feeling hatred over what happened. I mean, so many others are hopping mad for me. But I suppose I've achieved nirvana. Lol. After yesterday's hysterical episode, I feel surprisingly calm today. No hatred, no nothing. A little upset, yes. Poignant, definitely. It was good while it lasted. Everything was perfect. I was taken in, hook, line & sinker. But I'm enlightened now. At least I didn't find out too late. & I don't hate him. I'm not even remotely angry(hope it's not because I still like him or whatsoever) at him, come to think about it. Just a little resigned. Strange. Mmmm, guess hating someone takes up too much energy. & why waste your time hating when you can be doing something way more constructive?

Suddenly, I'm so rational. Creepy. Haha...

Funny thing. Did I mention at the start of the year that it's gonna be a great year? *shakes head* Tsk, someone remind me to not be a clairvoyant anymore? I'm jinxed!

I think cover sticks are the best inventions in the world. They just saved me from being bundled off to the shrink. Haha. Was wondering how to avoid my parents, or at least not let them see. Coz' this time, they're rather obvious so yepz, cover stick & powder did the work. Thank god.

Gah. Was in such a terrible condition yesterday, I forgot to mention the Marketing presentation. Believe it or not, I got full marks for it. & Darrelle too! & I only looked through the templates that morning itself. Honestly, I think J Lo's biased. But in our favour that is. Strangely, he seems to like my group(Farhan, Trina, Darrelle & me). Really strange. Hmm. I mean, that's why me & Darrelle kinda like him despite his lame & corny jokes while others, like Eigene & Ayu totally hate him. Haha. Oh wells!

By the way, Thaddeus called & we had a little fight. Yeah, called me all the way from Australia to fight with me or something. Or maybe I was just highly irritable. But I really hate it when he attributes everything to sex. & I get sick & tired of telling him he's over generalizing. Thaddeus, not all guys want to get into our pants you know? I can't believe I'm the one defending the guys while you, being a guy yourself is painting such an ugly picture of them. So yupz, I was just being snappy at him & all. He's still the same old. But all the same, I appreciate him calling to check up on me. & of coz', you still owe me my letter & the 'stuff' you said you would send me. Get your lazy bum to the post office! Hahas.

Wish I had known
Baby you felt this way
Now I don't know what to do
Coz' I'm still in love with you

& after all I have done
Can you tell me what's going on
I can't understand why you wanna treat me so cold

Guess I was a fool for loving you
Guess I was a fool for thinking
That you were loving me too
Should've knew
You were breaking my heart in two

Feel like I'm losing my mind
Just a fool to think your love could be kind
My heart aches so, so hard to let you go
& I don't know which way to go

Standing here all alone
With no one to call my own
Girl look what you've done to me
Yeah you've hurt me
Got me living in misery

Guess I was a fool for loving you
Guess I was a fool for thinking you were loving me too
Should've knew
You were breaking my heart in two
& I guess I was a fool for needing you
& I guess I was a fool for thinking that you needed me too
Should've knew
Bout' the things you were taking me through

& girl my heart
Can't take this pain

There's nothing left to say
Sorry it had to be this way
But yet still I feel
You weren't keeping it real
Girl why did you lie to me?

Guess I was a fool for loving you
Guess I was a fool for thinking you were loving me too
Should've knew
You were breaking my heart in two
& I guess I was a fool for needing you
& I guess I was a fool for thinking you were needing me too
Should've knew
Bout' the things you were taking me through

Another Level [Guess I Was A Fool]

No comments: