Friday, March 19

I'm going to kill Shaun. He made me watch 'The Eye 2'...scared the shit out of me. I can't watch horror movies because I'll get very affected & get nightmares about it for a long time...I've not touched any since 'Darkness Falls'. Or I'd start imagining things & hear voices & such. Grr. Don't know how I got talked into it! *waves fists at Shaun* Haha...

Headache got worse. I think I need sleep. Been sleep deprived. I skipped SocPsych coz' my head was throbbing, & wanted to pass Shaun the Zouk invitation but he didn't need it anymore & we ended up watching the movie. *still can't get over it* Drats. Heh...so yeah, refused to go to Zouk for the 50 Most Eligible Bachelors thang...lol...sorry bout' that! :p

Ooh. I got an 80% for the 2nd Marketing quiz. So now I conclude. I shall not study for my Marketing anymore. I studied the previous time & got a dreadful 65%. & I didn't study this time round & got 85%. So yeah, the logic's out!

Some C3 peeps meeting Mr Lo for lunch tomorrow! I wanna go! *wails* Have got school. Dreadful, miserable school. Eargh. I wanna go I wanna go I wanna go. Urgh.

WritComm on Saturday. I've dug my grave. About time I suppose. 30%. Dead dead dead. 6 hours. 6 unbelievable hours of blanking out. I'm a goner!

I'll get over you
I know I will
I'll pretend my ship's not sinking
& I'll tell myself
I'm over you
Coz' I'm the king of wishful thinking

Go West [King Of Wishful Thinking]

No comments: