Tuesday, April 20

Change in song list! Go lookie on the rightie! & oh, The OC rocks! Benjamin McKenzie!

I took out the song on my blog due to the crazy pop-ups. But you can still see what I have been spinning on my song list! :)


Had a date with the devil himself today as the clock struck noon. I felt as if I would turn into a squeaking mouse then. Quaking with fear, I gathered my stuff & went in. It was the day which all of us have been dreading for ages. Death never smelt this close, nor this fresh. Yeah yeah. I'm being melodramatic. Whatever. But trust me when I say I was quaking with fear. But K wasn't too bad. At least he didn't call me a loser, or an insipid bigot, or that I'm tragic. But he did mention 'disgusting', & I wonder whether he was referring to my stuff. But he was having a conversation with the seniors present so yeah. I hope it wasn't referring to my stuff. He screwed up my outline. Grrr. & he made us bring ALL our sources because he said he wanted to look at them. So there, we have half the Mass Comm cohort lugging tons of books & stacks of Xeroxed(K uses this word & I like it! Lol...) sources in huge duffels & bags which suspiciously looked like luggages. He didn't even so much touched them, nor did he even ask for them. I swear, I'll just...EARGH! So now, I have to change my thesis to accomodate my outline or I have to change my outline to accommodate my thesis. Bloody annoying. Not to mention that I haven't started on the Flash assignment since it so mysteriously disappeared.

Bad day today. I had a fever last night thanks to my brother, but I shan't blame him coz' he's way more ill than I am. He couldn't even go to school today because his fever just wouldn't go away. While I woke up feeling better. But my cramps are killing me. I'm all keeled over. & there's something wrong with my ribcage. I can't laugh or that area will hurt, & I'll start wheezing. What in the world is wrong? But anyways, I'm just really relieved that our Radio Production is almost done. Trina & me just went straight into it, focused & walah! Haha...all we need now is the t.A.t.u.'s song, which we couldn't get today. I hate listening to myself. Whenever we play back the recording, I get annoyed at my own voice. Strange. Haha...

Anyway, Skye, Darrelle & I went to Pastamania at Cine after school coz' we had a mad craving for pasta. Elle came to join us for a while before heading down to tuition. As usual, Skye couldn't finish & hell, even Darrelle couldn't finish! *shocked* Haha...I finished mine & nearly wiped out Skye's creamy chicken pasta. I poked a little at Darrelle's stuff too. & I was stuffed. Way stuffed. We talked a little on horror movies, & I was reminded of 'It', this Stephen King's show I watched when I was in primary school, & it still kinda haunts me. Especially the clown. But that's all I remember. I should go get the VCD or something & us girls should snuggle under a blankie & shriek our heads off.

There's another horror movie which title I can't remember. I watched it when I was in K2. Yeah, K2. It still seriously gives me the chills. My dad tricked me into watching it by telling me it had pretty dolls in it so I did. & it was about this doll in a red dress, & this little girl would place the doll on a chair facing her when she's asleep at night. This doll, with the pretty long hair & sweet cherubic face would tottle around the house with her short stubby legs & kill people. I can't remember most of it but there's a scene which is deeply etched in my mind. The maid was hanging out some clothes & that doll pushed her into the tub of water by the side & electrocuted her. The doll's evil laughter really grips me. If anyone knows the title of this show, tag! I've been trying to find out since forever!

Yepz, all the spine-chillers. We finally had enough of those & we popped by the music store where Darrelle got her LeAnn Rimes album while I browsed through all my classics.

We left soon after, & I went to help my mom buy some stuff, & of coz', to get my CD-RW. & then my mom decided that she wants 5 packets of salt. & I was like protesting. But I got them for her anyway. & I felt people staring at me while I struggle to hold on to the extremely heavy bag of books, my humongous bag, the packets of salt, that spatula, the bottle of glass cleaner, my bottle of saline solution & what not. & the unthinkable actually happened. My paper bag tore. My freaking bag tore but I managed to grab hold of them books before they tumbled out onto the ground. & I struggled to the bus-stop looking like a bag lady.

& there I was sitting stoned, tired & extremely grouchy due to my on-off cramps. & what should happen? A van went by, painted in the most lurid & putrid(they rhyme ok?) shade of purple. It was a violent shade of purple. I never liked purple to begin with but that was just too much. I stared at it, too stunned for words. Deeply traumatized by a purple van.

I can't wait for Harry Potter's 3rd movie instalment! Woohoo!

CAB COUNT
Green: 16
Red: 7
Silver: 5


You called me from the room in your hotel
All full of romance for someone that you've met
& telling me how sorry you were
Leaving so soon, & that you miss me sometimes
When you're alone in your room
Do I feel lonely too?

You have no right to ask me how I feel
You have no right to speak to me so kind
We can't go on, just holding on to time
Now that we're living separate lives

Well I have learned, to let you go
& if you've lost your love for me
Will you never let it show, oh no
There was no way to compromise
So now we're living separate lives

Ooh, it's so typical, love leads to isolation
So you build that wall, yes you build that wall
& you make it stronger

Well you have no right to ask me how I feel
You have no right to speak to me so kind

Someday I might find myself looking in your eyes
But for now we'll go on living separate lives
Yes for now we'll go on living separate lives

Phil Collins [Separate Lives]

No comments: