Wednesday, April 7

I never had anonymous readers & suddenly, 2 of them make their existence known at the same time. Bizarre. Haha...

PSF was so tiring! Ok, I have to say we didn't do anything really constructive. I spent most of the time lying flat out on the floor, collecting dust. But I'm so tired. I wonder why. Maybe it's the travelling. I came home after Marketing to do the IAC slides, after which I went back to school for PSF, & back home again. Really tiring. I don't think I've got sore eye though. *crosses fingers*

Hopefully after tomorrow, our workload lessens considerably. IAC & CATS would be done tomorrow. So after which, we would have SocPsych, WebGraph's flash assignment, Marketing's final report & the dreadful dreadful I-Search. I-Search! Gosh, I don't know where to start. I'm so so gonna flunk WritComm. But look on the bright side! If I flunk WritComm & retake it next semester, at least it's not K anymore. Gotta set up temporary residence in the library for 2 weeks. *shudders*

& oh my god. Please please please don't let me get Aircon Maintenance for IS. That's like my last last choice. Although we didn't have many choices, Aircon Maintenance has got to be the pits. I didn't come to Mass Comm to learn to become a Carrier man ok? No can do. Please don't let me get Aircon Maintenance. No no no no no. A thousand times no.

Real's playing Monaco in 1 & a half hour's time & both Channel 5 & i are not showing it. Drats. & Real's playing away & their away record is...sigh. & metrosexual Becks is suspended. Drats drats drats. Ok, I shall don my Raul jersey. *disappears to search for it* Alright, that'll help them win. Hahaha...& then they'll be playing Chelsea(I like Chelsea so I say Chelsea will win Arsenal. BAH!) & then they'll win & most prob Real's gonna end up playing AC Milan in the finals. & I say Real will emerge victorious & win the Champions League. Bleargh. I'm biased. Let's not have a repeat of the last Champions League where they lost to Juventus. Urgh. First thing I do when I wake up is to check soccernet. Real's gonna thrash Monaco. & then at the end of the season, Morientes will go back to Real & we'll all be happy people. Haha. Or particularly, Sam will be a happy girl & feel 22(hahaha!) for ages!

What do you get when you fall in love
A guy with a pin to burst your bubble
That's what you get for all your trouble
I'll never fall in love again
I'll never fall in love again

What do you get when you kiss a girl
You get enough germs to catch pneumonia
After you do, she'll never phone you
I'll never fall in love again
I'll never fall in love again

Don't tell me what is all about
Coz' I've been there & I'm glad I'm out
Out of those chains, those chains that bind you
That is why I'm here to remind you

What do you get when you give your heart
You get it all broken up & battered
That's what you get, a heart that's shattered
I'll never fall in love again
Oh, I'll never fall in love again

What do you get when you fall in love
You get enough tears to fill an ocean
That's what you get for your devotion
I'll never fall in love agai
I'll never fall in love again

What do you get when you fall in love
You only get lies & pain & sorrow
So, for at least until tomorrow
I'll never fall in love again
I'll never fall in love again

Burt Bacharach [I'll Never Fall In Love Again]

No comments: