Thursday, June 3





Chris Botti! We were at HMV yesterday & his album 'A Thousand Kisses Deep' caught my eye & I just picked it up & told Andre(w), 'This guy's darn cute'. I haven't heard of him in my entire life before! Guess what I found out? He's a saxophonist, & he's 41! 41! He's so cute & he's 41? He doesn't look 41! He's so so good-looking! Haha! & he collaborated with Dave Koz on a song titled 'Sound of the Underground' & it's featured in the Dave Koz album! :) I'm so happy! I'm gonna get Jamie Callum or Michael Buble or Chris Botti! Whee!

& that's all I should blog about today. Because I'm too excited about Harry Potter tomorrow & my thoughts are all over the place so I shall just go read some more Harry Potter. Will update tomorrow!

You say I only hear what I want to
You say I talk so all the time so

& I thought that what I felt was simple
& I thought that I don't belong
& now that I am leavin
Now I know that I did somethin wrong coz' I missed you
Yeah yeah, I missed you

& you say I only hear what I want to
I don't listen hard, don't pay attention to the distance that you're running
To anyone, anywhere
I don't understand if you really care, I'm only hearing negative
No no no no

So I turn the radio on, I turn the radio up
& this woman was singing my song
Lover's in love & the other's run away
Lover is crying coz' the other won't stay
Some of us hover while we weep for the other who was
Dying since the day they were born
Well, well, this is not that
I think that I'm throwing, but I'm thrown

& I thought I'd live forever, but now I'm not so sure
You try to tell me that I'm clever
But that won't take me anyhow, or anywhere with you

You said that I was naive & I thought that I was strong
I thought, "Hey, I can leave, I can leave"
Oh, but now I know that I was wrong, coz' I missed you
Yeah, I missed you

You said, "You called me coz' you want me & one day you let me go"
You try to give away a keeper, or keep me
Coz' you know you're just so scared to lose
& you say, "Stay"

You say I only hear what I want to

Lisa Loeb [Stay]

No comments: