Saturday, June 5

I watched Harry Potter. I watched Harry Potter! *evil laughter* Haha...I know loads of you haven't because it's rather impossible you can get tickets if you didn't buy in advance. Vidz bought the tix 1 week in advance & we only managed to get seats in the 3rd row so whatdya think? :) But there's nothing to spoil if you have read the book so yepz. They modified a lot of stuff & loads of scenes got cut & all but it's pretty ok for a 2 & a half hour show. Rupert Grint rocks. He's such a comedian! Gee, mad urge to rush home & start reading 'Prisoner of Azkaban' all over again. I tell ya, the book's 15 times better than the movie. It's packed with the action & details that the show is lacking.

Cine was totally packed. I swear that half of Singapore was there! Dennis joined us for dinner(Pastamania!!!) after getting the pay & then after that, we browsed HMV a little & he went off to Walas with ZhangYang.

Vidz's mom came to join us for the movie because SOMEONE backed out. Haha! & after the movie, she was nice enough to drive me & my brother home but when we got home, it was about 1AM coz' we got a little lost in Bukit Batok. I'm so direction blind, I cannot be a navigator!

Yepz, that's about all. I'm gonna sit & be a good girl during the weekend coz' I'm off to a shopping spree on Monday. Haha!

P.S. Tiara, there's a half page photo of Raul in today's papers. He looks oh-so-gorgeous! :)

Would you know my name if I saw you in heaven?
Would it be the same if I saw you in heaven?
I must be strong & carry on
Coz' I know I don't belong here in heaven

Would you hold my hand if I saw you in heaven?
Would you help me stand if I saw you in heaven?
I'll find my way through night & day
Coz' I know I just can't stay here in heaven

Time can bring you down; time can bend your knees
Time can break your heart, have you begging please, begging please

Beyond the door, there's peace I'm sure
& I know there'll be no more tears in heaven

Would you know my name if I saw you in heaven?
Would it be the same if I saw you in heaven?
I must be strong & carry on
Coz' I know I don't belong here in heaven
Coz' I know I don't belong, here in heaven

Eric Clapton [Tears In Heaven]

No comments: