Saturday, June 12

Thursday - Went to get the 2nd part of my pay, after which we all headed down to Cine for Dennis's gig. Sat there singing along & hey, whatdya know? Those guys can do live shows! Went to Bukit Timah for dinner after the gig with the entire band & we had trouble eating. All of us squeezed around one small table. Quite an odd sight.

Been home the entire day today. It's crazy...supposed to meet up with WeiHong but he's so unconfirmed. & ZhiWei is worse. He messages me & goes like, 'Coffee, later, Suntec?' Haha! Erm, I take about 2 hours to shower, pop in contacts & all before I can go out! Goodness.

Oh oh. Yesterday's TNP had a 3 page feature on Raul! Haha! Newest addition to my scrapbook. Let's see the how the match between Spain & Russia goes...

***Before scenario: Mom handed my brother some money & asked him to go for a hair trim. His hair was becoming unruly.

After scenario: Brother came home bald, & mom yelled her head off. Ok, I thought the baldhead was funny & I told mom so. 'Hey, you're gonna save money on hair gel & shampoo!' but she doesn't think it's funny. I'm getting really annoyed listening to her making such a fuss out of nothing. HAIR GROWS for god's sake. She's saying she doesn't want to bring along a retarded kid to Hong Kong. That kinda pissed me off so I told her that brother doesn't want that stupid hairstyle much more than she does, so why's she making such a big deal? So there was some miscommunication between the barber & my brother, shut up already! Goodness. My family is strange.

I walked across an empty land
I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
I felt the earth beneath my feet
Sat by the river & it made me complete

Oh simple thing where have you gone
I'm getting old & I need something to rely on
So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired & I need somewhere to begin

I came across a fallen tree
I felt the branches of it looking at me
Is this the place we used to love?
Is this the place that I've been dreaming of?

Oh simple thing where have you gone
I'm getting old & I need something to rely on
So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired & I need somewhere to begin

So if you have a minute why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know?
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go
Somewhere only we know?

Oh simple thing where have you gone
I'm getting old & I need something to rely on
So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired & I need somewhere to begin

So if you have a minute why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know?
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go
Somewhere only we know?

This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go
Somewhere only we know?

Keane [Somewhere Only We Know]

No comments: