Tuesday, June 8

Whoa. Slept at 8AM. Had a good talk with a friend. Well, he did most of the talking but they did drill into my thick skull. They were things I have never been told before, or even heard before with my other friends. Probably coz' they are all around my age. So that's why whatever he said made a lot of difference.

I realized I don't have a lot of answers for many things. 'Why do you feel inadequate?' I don't know, I always feel that other people are better in every aspect. 'You've got a good head on your shoulders.' I never thought so...but maybe I do.

'Why am I doing it?' Because it feels strangely satisfying & yes, I know it's not healthy. I'll look to pick up something else.

Possibly it's true. I'm still young, so I'm clueless about a lot of things. Including what I exactly want. What I want to achieve. But I'll get there. Eventually.

If I'm uncertain about things, about myself, put it on hold first. I can get back to it if it allows me.

Yepz, the talk did help. As in, I have never felt so properly reprimanded before. I feel as if I've been given a dunce cap & asked to sit in a corner. Surely, there are more important things in life than all those crap. What I want to do in the future. My friends.

Enlightened, goodness me. Why did you retire? You're good at this!

Anyway, since I'm feeling better now, I'll blog about yesterday.

I tried to cash out my check at the POSB near my place & bloody hell, I waited for half an hour & they told me I couldn't. WHY NOT? DBS & POSB are together what! So feeling quite peeved, I went to town to meet Lyrad & finally cashed out at the DBS at Liat. Thank goodness.

Wanted to get a pair of Levis 599 but there was none in my size. Bloody annoying. So I've gotta wait till end of the month.

PastaCafe at Taka. Not used to the pasta there. Honestly, I prefer PastaMania but the atmosphere at PastaCafe is so much nicer.

Wanted to catch 'Day After Tomorrow' at PS but the tix were sold out so we ended up at the arcade for a while & played Photo Hunt which bored Lyrad to tears.

Had Gelare & goodness, I miss that ice-cream! It's heavenly. It's better than Andersons or Swensens or those crap stuff you call ice-cream. You haven't tasted ice-cream if you haven't had Gelare.

Yeah, was tripping & stumbling as usual. I almost fell head first down a flight of stairs & all these people were staring so ok, fine, I had to cover up my embarrassment so I laughed & laughed, as if I was dead amused by it. It was EMBARRASSING.

Bought a few tops & tons of birthday cards. I buy them cards in bulks. Lol...

Managed to get home for dinner.

Anyway, seems like my sis has already started making wedding preparations. Her wedding will be held on the 24th of December this year, namely Christmas Eve. So that's one thing settled. I have been asking her when she would have her wedding & I suppose they finally decided to have it this year. Ah, so it's official. I'll be sisterless before the year's over. But hang on a sec, it feels as if I'm already sisterless. Let's count the hours I have seen her this year. Possibly not hitting 20 hours. That's her. She doesn't want us anymore now that she has her husband. Haha!

This is the last time
That I'll ever gonna come here tonight
This is the last time I will fall
Into a place that fails us all inside

& I can see the pain in you
& I can see the love in you
& fighting all the demons will take time
Will take time

The angels they burn inside for us
Are we ever
Are we ever gonna learn to fly
The devils they burn inside of us
Are we ever gonna come back down
Come around
I'm always gonna worry about the things that could make us cold

This is the last time
That I'm ever gonna give in tonight
Are there angels or devils crawling here?
I just want to know what blurs & what is clear to see

Well I can see the pain in you
& I can see the love in you
& fighting all the demons will take time
It will take time

The angels they burn inside for us
Are we ever
Are we ever gonna learn to fly
The devils they burn inside of us
Are we ever gonna come back down
Come around
I'm always gonna worry about the things that could break us

If I was to give in
I give it up
& then
Take a breath, make it deep
Coz' it might be the last one you get
Be the last one
That could make us cold
Can make us cold
I'm always gonna worry about the things that could make us cold

Dishwalla [Angels Or Devil]

No comments: