Monday, November 29

Can't believe I sounded so bloody happy yesterday. Nothing has gone right since I got up in the morning.

First off, I woke up with a pounding headache.

Then, I realised that I have an ulcer at the corner of my mouth.

My bus took ages to come. It finally did but I couldn't get up coz' it was packed. So I waited for the next one, which took another stone age to arrive.

I got jostled & stepped on by the other commuters.

I reached, & then, realised I forgot to bring my lip balm. Good job. My lips stung for the entire day.

I spent the rest of the day in a daze. Couldn't process what everyone said. Head continued to pound.

Finally dragged my weary self home. Thought it couldn't get any worse. I was dead wrong.







I realised I lost my ring. Yes, the ring that Daryl gave me on the day we got together. The ring engraved with his name. The ring with the little gem. The ring which has half a heart, & can only be complete with his ring. I lost it.

I don't know how. It's sorta loose. I figured it slipped off & I didn't notice. I can't believe it. I was so careful of it for the past 4 & a half months & I go & lose it now.

Fuck. It means so much to me. Now, his ring wouldn't be complete. I can't get him now. He's having his exercise. I can't talk to him until Wednesday night. God. I'm feeling so miserable. I can't believe I lost the ring.

I don't even feel like doing anything now. Fuck.

No comments: