Monday, November 8

Thanks to Gracie & Leo who tried explaining to me the source of the "marbles". I'll try to remember that the next time I hear that. Although the sound of like 3 dozens marbles spilling out of a bag is enough to jolt you so bad, all thoughts fly out of the window. Lol...

Yes. 3rd week of work. & Jeffrey went & dumped this whole pile of work load onto me nearing the end of the day. But nah uh, I'm not gonna bring work home. Whatever's to be done, they'll get done tomorrow. :) So I made myself a Jason Mraz collage. & I liked it so much, I'm using it as my blog picture. Haha...I bet Ayu & Vidz will love this. Not so Daryl. I changed his blog picture too. He's gonna kill me. It's not so much Jason Mraz. It's just...not a guyish picture I suppose.

& my toe's protesting. I limped to work, & hobbled back. I bet lots of people were staring. "Poor girl, only so young & yet a crippled." Well, or something along that sentiment. I can't bend it. The pain doesn't seem to go off. & my mom has rubbed it yesterday & today already & my dad thinks I've fractured my joint or something & it's swollen to twice its size. So I'm gonna go see a doctor if it doesn't heal by the end of the week. Haha! Fancy falling at home! In the kitchen! ...that'll probably be me, then. Only the biggest klutz like me does that.

Sigh. I want to change the template of this blog. I want to finish writing the story I started on 2 years ago. I want to jot down more of my thoughts in my book. I want to read up more on Jack the Ripper. I want to save money to buy those Jack books from eBay & Amazon. I want to get a Fossil watch. I want to stop biting my nails. I want to end my ITP. I want this. I want that. I want them all.

Procrastinate. Procrastinate. Procrastination is the mother of all undone work.

Wouldn't it be nice if the world was chocolate
Everthing would be a delicious treat
& wouldn't it be nice to live together
In the kind of world where we belong

You know it's gonna make it that much better
When we can say goodnight & stay together


Wouldn't it be nice if we could wake up
In the morning when the day is new
& after having spent the day together
Hold each other close the whole night through


Happy times together we've been spending
I wish that every kiss was never ending
Wouldn't it be nice

Maybe if we think & wish & hope & pray
It might come true
Baby then there wouldn't be a single thing we couldn't do

We could be married
& then we'd be happy
Wouldn't it be nice


You know it seems the more we talk about it
It only makes it worse to live without it
But let's talk about it
Wouldn't it be nice

Beach Boys [Wouldn't It Be Nice]

Jason Mraz: There's probably a lot of people out here on a date but don't even realise you're on a date...because you've been with that person for so long, you're just out...don't count anymore. How many people are here tonight, you're with the other, but secretly you know you're gonna break up with that person, you just haven't told them yet?

No comments: