Sunday, February 6

Yesterday, Daryl came & picked me up & we went down to Woodlands to pick up my mom as well coz' my mom did loads of grocery shopping & she needed help & transport. So we got there & walked around a little as well.

He drove us all back to my place, & dropped off my mom & my brother. & then we went over to his place. Plan was to go Bugis & get his glasses done but he's such a lazy bum & refused to budge in the end. So we all watched '40 Days 40 Nights', ate instant noodles, & bummed around until dinner time.

Went to see a doc, & it didn't work out the way it should. Gah. Went to for dinner at Longhouse & we ate so much otahs, I think I became 1 yesterday. 11 otahs! What the hell. Went back to his place & we ate ice-cream. I always eat a lot when I'm with him. Lol.

So today, I had to get up early to go see a doctor again. & poor Daryl had to wake up early too & come all the way down to accompany me there.

Hmmm, 2 doctors in 2 days. Well, I could have saved the trouble & seen just one yesterday but no, I didn't listen closely to what Ting told me, & Daryl asked me to go back to clarify with the doctor but I refused & he said that I have too strong a pride.

& I nearly died from embarrassment. Eargh. No more such trauma ever again.

So I decided to go to the pharmacy & guess what, it's closed on Sundays. Great. I had to rush for my tuition & Daryl sent me there, & he went off to Causeway Point & searched for another pharmacy & got what I needed. & he got us apples strudels too! & he came back & passed me the stuff & drove me back home, which was like a 3 min walk from my place. :) He's a sweetheart.

He went home first & I'm waiting for him to come over now but his cat committed suicide. He jumped from the 10th storey & died & his sister is seriously upset now. & I think he is affected as well even though he's not showing it. :( Gotta cheer him up later.

I won't talk
I won't breathe
I won't move till you finally see
That you belong with me

You might think I don't look
But deep inside the corner of my mind
I'm attatched to you

Mmmm, I'm weak, it's true
Coz' I'm afraid to know the answer
Do you want me too?
Coz' my heart keeps falling faster

I've waited all my life to cross this line
To the only thing that's true
So I will not hide
It's time to try anything to be with you
All my life I've waited
This is true

You don't know what you do
Everytime you walk into the room
I'm afraid to move

I'm weak, it's true
I'm just scared to know the ending
Do you see me too?
Do you even know you met me?

I've waited all my life to cross this line
To the only thing thats true
So I will not hide
It's time to try anything to be with you
All my life I've waited
This is true

I know when I go
I'll be on my way to you
The way that's true

I've waited all my life to cross this line
To the only thing thats true
So I will not hide
It's time to try anything to be with you
All my life I've waited
This is true
Ryan Cabrera [True]

No comments: