Wednesday, March 23

I had such fun on Monday! After handing in the magazine project (it's all over & done with!), Val, Skye, Amanda & I went to Cine to sing. Yeah I know, it's an activity so unlike of me. But it was so much fun! We sang from 2 to 7 pm, & it costs a hell lot of money. But it's an indulgence. I think it was really fun. You should have seen Val. Lol. She acted as if the stage was hers.

So anyway, Skye went for a facial (the tai-tai she is), Amanda went home for dinner & Val & I walked around for a gift for a friend of hers & we went for a cuppa at CoffeeBean again.

& then the 3 of us headed to Val's house for a slumber party of sorts & it was funny. We watched 'Team America: World Police' which is ridiculous by the way (Skye fell asleep within the first 5 minutes) & then we refused to let Val sleep & we played cards a little & let Jeremy (Val's younger bro) entertain us. Haha. & Val was so cute in her retainers & her 'Kuching' shirt. She looked about 14. Lol. & she speaks funny with her retainers on.

We went for bak kut teh the next day. Really good bak kut teh. :) & then we watched 'Pirates of the Carribean' & it's soooo much better than 'Team America: World Police'. No way am I gonna spend $6.50 on this sort of ridiculous show.

& then they all went for YouJin's bbq & seeing that I was broke, & didn't bring enough clothes, I passed & came home.

& it's unfortunate that my mom decided to bring me for a blood test this morning. My brother tested for thalassaemia & so, all of us had to go for a thalassaemia test too.

The doc drew 3 tubes of my blood. I almost fainted. & the doc then told us that the volume of our red blood cells fall below the healthy range & we most probably have thalassaemia too. But we can't confirm until the full report is out in 2 weeks time.

Bah. So what if I have thalassaemia? I only can't have kids with another fella suffering from thalassaemia. *shrugs*

Quote of the week:
'Ride me, ride me, I'm a horse!' - Val

You held my hand & walked me home, I know
Why you gave me that kiss
It was something like this, and made me go oh oh
You wiped my tears, got rid of all my fears
Why did you have to go?
Guess it wasn't enough, to take up some of my love
Guys are so hard to trust

Did I not tell you that I'm not like that girl?
The one who, who gives it all away

Did you think that I was gonna give it up to you? (this time)
Did you think that it was something I was gonna do? (& cry)
Don't try to tell me what to do
Don't try to tell me what to say
You're better off that way

Don't think that your charm
& the fact that your arm is now around my neck
Will get you in my pants
I'll have to kick your ass
& make you never forget
I'm gonna ask you to stop
I thought I liked you alot
But I'm really upset (really upset)
So get outta my head
Get off of my bed
Yeah thats what I said

Did I not tell you that I'm not like that?
Girl the one who, who throws it all away

This guilt trip that you put me on
Won't mess me up, I've done no wrong
Any thoughts of you & me have gone away

I'm better off alone, anyway
Avril Lavigne [Don't Tell Me]

No comments: