Thursday, February 16

My boyfriend is so unbelievably sweet! He gave roses to his mom, his sis, his 2 godmoms, his grandma & my mom!

Someone missing from this lovely equation? Yep, it's me! -_-

Although he did say he thought of it but by the time he wanted to get them for me, it's too late. I don't care much about flowers anyway. It's like, when I receive them, I go, 'Awww! Sweet.' but a split second later, I go, 'What the hell do I do with these?' That's why my friends (Jamie, Angela, Charlene & Serene ought to remember this) used to eat rose petals. We were trying to figure out the different uses of flowers.

But anyway! It was quite funny when we walked along the streets on Valentine's Day itself, & I pointed out all the flower/balloon/bouquet/soft toy holding girls. I'd go, '*points* Roses. *points* Tulips. *points* Big heart-shaped balloon. *points* Bear in bouquet. *points* Sunflowers.' & I'd turn & stare at his expectedly. & he'd defend himself saying, 'Heeeey! You don't like them!'

So our Valentine's Day is far from last year, where we had pizza by the reservoir (trying to catch a glimpse of the sunset), & we exchanged the obligatory wrapped gift, which turned out to be watches (also, an obligatory V-day present).

This year, we caught a movie. Nope, not the obligatory romantic comedy. We watched Jarhead. Sigh. Don't ask. Halfway into the movie, I got really fidgety & kept asking, 'How long more? How long more? Why is it so long? I need to pee. I wanna leave. I'm hungry. I want my momma.' Granted, the movie isn't bad. But it's soooo not my type of movie. I bought him the Band of Brothers DVD set 2 weeks ago & he was like, spending his days watching people killing each other on TV. That was gruesome enough. Luckily, Jarhead wasn't all gore.

We had dinner at his parents' restaurant. & Ting made reservations at 7.30 & they came at 8.30. Tsk. I should've known eh? Heh. Afterall, Ting doesn't wear a watch. Instead, she goes by something called 'Ting's Standard Time'. :P Gave her a very belated birthday gift & off we went back to his place so he could pack before booking in. & he kept looking at me with his sad puppy-dog 'Don't you love me' eyes & I wanted to flip him over on my lap & rub his belly for some crazed reason. Heh. Makes me all jelloid when he does those eyes.

Digressed. Yada yada. The whole booking in booking out thing would be over soon! When he ORDs, that is. Yay!


Boyfriend got me this! WHOOOOOOOOTTTT! Exactly what I want! He was so cute. He left it standing in his kitchen next to the carton of Pepsi & kept asking me to get him a drink. So I went to the fridge & he was like, 'Argh! No no. Not from the fridge. Take the non-cold ones.' & I turned & saw the box sitting there. Awwww.

I'm going to spend my days watching my favourite people running amok on the island. :)

Image hosting by Photobucket

I got him a fourskin shirt (he's always ruining his good shirts), a card, a mango mousse, a baby bottle filled with dried rosebuds (can someone please tell Spotlight their rosebuds are horribly overpriced?) & uhhh. Well, I got him the Band of Brothers just 2 weeks ago! :) So there!

I'm quite high now. PhotoJourn's almost done. PresChi is close to being over. CTV report's done.

I had fun scaring Floyd half to death today.

& I'm working again with Skye. But she's killing my motivation by being all lesbian-y.

But I'm happy! As long as I get more time to cuddle up with Daryl, & I get to watch House & Lost, I am very happy.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Been lovin' House's quotes lately. They crack me up.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Dr. Gregory House: [to the crowd in the walk-in clinic's waiting area] Hello, sick people and their loved ones! In the interest of saving time and avoiding a lot of boring chitchat later, I'm Doctor Gregory House; you can call me "Greg." I'm one of three doctors staffing this clinic this morning.

Dr. Lisa Cuddy: Short, sweet, grab a file.

Dr. Gregory House: This ray of sunshine is Doctor Lisa Cuddy. Doctor Cuddy runs this whole hospital, so unfortunately she's much too busy to deal with you. I am a board... certified diagnostician with a double specialty of infectious disease and nephrology. I am also the only doctor currently employed at this hospital who is forced to be here against his will.

[to Lisa] Dr. Gregory House: That is true, isn't it?

[to crowd] Dr. Gregory House: But not to worry, because for most of you, this job could be done by a monkey with a bottle of Motrin. Speaking of which, if you're particularly annoying, you may see me reach for this: this is Vicodin. It's mine! You can't have any! And no, I do not have a pain management problem, I have a pain problem... but who knows? Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'm too stoned to tell. So, who wants me?

[nobody moves]

Dr. Gregory House: And who would rather wait for one of the other two guys?

[everybody raises their hand]

Dr. Gregory House: Okay, well, I'll be in Exam Room One if you change your mind.

He rocks. I'm gonna go hunt for the entire Season 1. I'll hunt down the entire Singapore for it. I'm gonna start watching from Episode 1.

& coz' I'm on quite a roll...

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Me & my primary school buddies!

That's all! I'm gonna be freakish & go read more House quotes & chuckle to myself.

No comments: