Saturday, August 26

While watching Dr. Gregory House announcing to a patient that he has AIDS...

Daryl: Last time, I had AIDS also!
Me: -stares blankly-
Daryl: Then I passed it to someone, & he passed it back to me. So I passed it back to him again! Whacked him & yelled 'AIDS!!!!!'
Me: ...

You know, sometimes, people can be so weird. Namely my boyfriend.

& by the way! Pluto has been demoted to 'dwarf planet', because its oblong shape doesn't meet the requirements to be a planet. So from now on, there are only 8 planets.

I was reading this whole debacle about it...on Neopets. & they were arguing about how they have to remember these 8 planets. & one said...

'Instead of 'My Very Educated Mother Just Served Us Nine Pizzas, it's My Very Educated Mother Just Served Us Nachos. I like nachos.'

No comments: