Thursday, May 3

OHMYGOD.

Sam finished her crazy essay on Barack Obama's presidency bid & how events developed in the 20th century have led to the possibility of an African-American President.

I FINISHED IT IN ONE SEATING. Chionged all the way. Now I know so much about the discrimination of African-Americans. Know so much about segregation & integration & the black activists & the different laws passed & the number of African-Americans in Congress & all the names & all the years & basically, I think my brain is quite fried now. It's a disgusting little brain crisp now.

& I FEEL SO OVERWHELMINGLY PROUD OF MYSELF.

So I've finished my Cold War essay & this essay & all there is left to do now is to start studying for my exam next week & we have like 10 chapters to go & I know I didn't absorb anything from the professor so I'm going to die.

& I know I'm not making sense coz' I'm just so elated that I've finished my papers & quite gloomy at the prospect of the 10 chapters.

BUT I DON'T CARE COZ' I FINISHED THE DREADED PAPERS! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I PWN YOUR FACE! ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG!

No comments: