Thursday, June 21

I'm starting a new series. It's called 'My Boyfriend Says The Darnest Things'. So yup.

My Boyfriend Says The Darnest Things

Boyfriend & I were comparing feet sizes.

Boyfriend: You know what they say about guys with big feet right?
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHA! *points at his crotch* Big there, right?
Boyfriend: (gave me this face: -_-) Big socks.

& the other day, I was trying to get him to watch Connie Talbot & Paul Potts' videos.

Me: Ehhhh, watch lah! They're very good leh!
Boyfriend: I want to sleep.
Me: Watch lah!
Boyfriend: Ok, you plug the USB into my backside then I watch in my dreams.
Me: EWWWWWW!

Please, somebody tell me he's not strange. :P

& we went to Stephy's house for her birthday gathering yesterday! We had too much food in the end & I bet Steph will be eating leftovers for the next couple of days. We heart you Steph! I'll blog about it when I get the peektures from James.

No comments: