Sunday, July 15

How do I know I'm obssessed with Harry Potter?

Ting: Sam, we're having dinner with Clifford & Sam Toh next Sat ok?
Sam: Why Saturday? :o
Ting: Coz' it's hard to arrange a date & Sam Toh is only free from 19th to 22nd so 21st is the best date.
Sam: BUT IT'S HARRY POTTER DAY & I DON'T WANNA GO OUT TILL I FINISH THE BOOK! :( :( :(
Ting: Don't be crazy ah.
Sam: ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG! Can we not go home so late? D: I want to read my book.

*Above conversation is a dramatised re-enactment, but that's basically the gist of it.

& yes, I know that Clifford is leaving for the States soon for his university education & we might not see him in a long long time but I REALLY want to read my Harry Potter. Such a horrible friend, I am. But you know, it's Harry Potter! Harry Potter over everything, yo!

I'm gonna lug the book everywhere I go on the 21st. I have school so I'm gonna read during the breaks, on the bus, waiting for Ho Ting/Sam Toh/Clifford to arrive, waiting for the food to arrive, on the way home.

I WON'T STOP TILL I FINISH IT.

No comments: