Monday, October 1

It was bittersweet doing my last shift of work.

I've been with the company for over a year, & although there isn't much interaction with colleagues, I'm very attached to the company. Or maybe, I'm just very loyal & dedicated. I've grown to love having the luxury of working at home (& being able to watch tv, read, chat, & eat at the same time), the wonderful benefits that MTV & the company provide, the insurance premiums, the little gifts once in a while, & the power. Definitely the power.

I enjoyed being part of TNT so much, it was so difficult for me to have to leave. I was the only Singaporean doing the last shift, & when I left & bade farewell to the US counterparts, I was thinking, 'Damn it, I'll never be able to use admin again.'

It's going to take some getting used to. :(

No comments: