Monday, October 13

Due to requests, this is my wishlist.

HOWEVER, these are not necessities, these are wants. :) So I'm not asking anyone to buy these for me, but they're just what I like/lust after/desire at the moment.

If all else fails, kaching always works well. ;)
WISHLIST

MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Engraved

MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack



Juicy Couture Heart-Dial Watch (OR)

Fossil Analog Glitz Black Dial

iPod Nano Black (So sleek & sexy, I likey.)

A comfy pair of heels, in which I can work/party/walk all day in without my toes hurting like a bitch.
(This is a pair of Christian Louboutins, but of course, I'm not as crazy to wish for these no matter how much I lust after them. I'll probably only be able to afford [bear to fork out a ridiculous sum of money] a pair YEARS from now.)

Kate Spade London Kieran in Green. (GORGEOUS, but so expensive. Sigh.)

A pair of running shoes. (Doesn't need to be this pair, since I was just googling images of running shoes to put up here & this looks pretty enough.)

The Tales of Beedle the Bard, Collector's Edition (Which I want so so so so so so so so much but it's ONLY available from Amazon.com.)


Braun Silk-epil Xpressive


Hair rebonding, coz' my hair is so frizzy.

House Season 2 (I went HMV with my vouchers from last year's birthday but they didn't have this in stock & I have no idea how long the wait is & my vouchers were expiring so I bought 'My Name Is Earl Season 2' instead. It's so strange that I have Season 1, 3 & 4 but not 2.)

Ugly Betty Season 2



Pushing Daisies Season 1 (Yes, I've finished the whole season but I love this show so much, I wanna keep the original DVD set as well.)

Heroes Season 2 (Same reason as Pushing Daisies.)

I know this year's list isn't as extensive as last year, nor is this year's list full of needs. Last year, I needed a new laptop to replace a dying one & a digicam but honestly, I'm pretty content with what I have this year.

I don't really need anything. Which is a nice feeling. So hey, don't get me anything, just spend time with me. Or an sms/Facebook/Friendster/e-mail/phonecall to wish me a Happy Birthday will do very nicely.

But if you insist, these are wants. I don't wanna come across as demanding or picky, I'm just sayin'. ;)

No comments: