Sunday, November 9

Eurgh.

I'm kinda irritated.

We're celebrating my mom's birthday today (2 days earlier), & I'm the one doing everything.

I did the booking of the restaurant.

& I have to make a trip specially to buy the cake when my brother & my sister are supposed to be in charge of it since I've already gotten my mom a birthday gift.

So I asked them who's getting the cake & they're pushing it to each other. My brother says he has no money at the moment & asked my sister to get it. My sister said she's busy (I don't know what the hell with since there are so many people who can take care of Jarienne while she make a quick trip down to the plaza which is about a 3-5 minutes walk away), & asked my brother to get it.

I was a bit pissed off, & said fine, I'll bloody hell go get it but they damn well pay me back.

Wtf, seriously.

Do I have to do everything around here?

No comments: